Environmental Consulting Group, Inc. (ECG) has extensive experience in handling asbestos issues for our clients. From developing asbestos removal project designs to conducting asbestos training sessions, ECG’s experienced professionals respond quickly to our client’s needs.
ECG’s asbestos consulting services include the following:
- Asbestos Material Inspections for Commercial Buildings, Institutions, Hospitals, Industrial Complexes, Warehouses and Residential Properties
- Asbestos Removal Project Design for Commercial Buildings
- Daily Monitoring of Asbestos Removal Projects
- Development of Operations and Maintenance Programs
- 2-hour Asbestos Awareness Training Sessions
- 16-hour Asbestos Awareness Training Sessions
- Air Testing by Phase Contrast Microscopy (PCM) or by Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM)
- Asbestos Removal and Cost Estimates
For more information about our asbestos services or to discuss your project with an ECG representative, contact ECG at 312.663.3900.
“We have used ECG for a number of projects at Union Station. They have consistently been responsive, professional, and cost effective.”
Jones Lang LaSalle
Environmental Consulting Group
411 S. Wells Street, Suite 700
Chicago, Illinois 60607